Monday, April 4, 2011

It's On

President O'Bomber today officially announced that he is running in 2012.  He says he has a lot of communities to organize, so he plans on campaigning in all 57 states.  God bless twitter, some people on there came up with some 2012 O'Bomber reelection slogans.  Here are some good ones:

No Matter What Crisis I Cause, I Will Remain Serenely Above It

Give Me a Second Chance, And I'll Prove You Are Worthy of Me


A Second Term Will Make a Great Topic For My 4th Autobiography

You Have My Word On It: Three Wars, Tops


My smugness will grow on you"

I'm no Reagan, I'm more like Gorbachev


I swear Gitmo will be closed on the 1st day of my second term.

"I know there's more wealth for me to redistribute"


Let them eat cake, wait don't, Michelle doesn't approve.

I will pay your mortgage so you don't have to

No comments: