Thursday, October 21, 2010

An Apology

Consider this a Stoop apology.  For over a year, I have used hurtful and divisive terms describing Joe Girardi as a monkey, an ape or a gorilla.  I should not have done this.  It's wrong.  So from the bottom of my heart, I want to apologize to all monkeys, apes and gorillas who were offended by my thoughtless actions.

Joe Retardi really outdid himself the other night.

Let's break it down:

Walking the go ahead run to pitch to Bengie Molina?  And letting Burnett pitch to him?

No  monkey would have done such a thing.

First, Burnett is the most reckless pitcher in baseball.  He is a disaster waiting to happen-which always happens.  His ERA is higher than Ron Washington & Josh Hamilton on a crystal meth binge.

Letting Burnett pitch in a big spot is more reckless than saying to your sister," I think you should settle down and have kids with Antonio Cromartie."

And who does he let him pitch to?  Bengie Molina!  There are more Molina's in baseball than bedbugs in New York.  And they are all clutch.  One of them is even named "Out of Here" Molina.

These Molina's are the Robert Horry of major league baseball.

They are so clutch, the NBA is replacing the Jerry West Logo with one of the Molina's.

The decision to pitch to Molina was the worst decision since that day in Dallas when JFK said, "It's a beautiful day, let's take the convertible out for a spin."

It was such a dumb decision, and no monkey would have made it.

So I apologize to all monkeys that were offended by my comparison.

No comments: