Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 Out Of 10....

News Item:

A CNN poll finds that more than two-thirds of Americans oppose the Ground Zero mosque.

70% of Americans do not want a mosque at Ground Zero. The other 30% want a mosque that will perform gay weddings for illegal aliens.

No comments: