Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Go Carl Go

Three cheers for Carl Paladino. After his public requests for a debate were ignored by Son of Mario, Paladino sent him a letter where he smacks sonny boy around. I love when a person writes in his own voice, and Paladino does not disappoint in that regard.

Some excerpts:

On Son of Mario ignoring his request to debate:

I guess what I find most offensive, other than the arrogance towards the public by your lack of a public answer, is the idea that this is somehow your decision as you have some sense of entitlement based on being the son of Mario Cuomo, a governor who left our state economy in a wreck. I know. I remember trying to make a living in UpstateNew York while your father was governor.

On Son of Mario's Lack of Balls:

Frankly, i dont think you have the cojones to face me and the other candidates in a open debate. I dont think you have the cojones to answer direct questions regarding the mistakes you made at HUD in pushing a sub-prime mortgage scheme that costtaxpayers $2.4 trillion dollars and cost most New Yorkers the value of their 401-Ks. I dont think you have the cojones to answer questions about why you embracedethically-challenged Charlie Rangel while pledging to clean up corruption.

On Son of Mario Being A Pussy:

So Andrew, for the first time in your life be a man. Don't hide behind daddy's coattails
even though he pulled strings to advance your career every step of your way. Come out and debate like a man.

No comments: