Friday, October 2, 2009

The Nightmare Continues....

Now everythings a little upside down,
as a matter of fact the wheels have stopped,

Whats good is bad, whats bad is good,
youll find out when you reach the top

Youre on the bottom- Dylan "Idiot Wind"

It's the beginning of the school year, so I want to ask a question. What do you do with a teacher who found out about a a underage student being sexually molested by an adult, and instead of complying with state law by contacting the proper authorities, this teacher told the kid "I hope you know how to use a condom."

If you want my answer, I would do my best to see that such a teacher is never sees the inside of a classroom again.

But the President of the United States answered that question in a different way.

You see, the President as named this teacher the "school security czar" for the whole nation.

I literally cannot believe I wrote the last sentence. But it is true.

The man in charge of keeping the nation's children safe in school is the same guy who told an underage male student to use a condom when he has sex with men he meets in public bathrooms.

Check it out: EDITORIAL: At the president's pleasure - Washington Times

I know, to the victor, goes the spoils. And I know each Administration is free to appoint anyone they want to a non-cabinet position.

But honestly, did anyone sign on for this? Did you think it would come to this?

Hey. Mr. President, what happened, Roman Polanski turned you down and you gave this guy the job?

Who are your child safety advisers Mr. President,Woody Allen and R. Kelly?

2012 hurry up.

No comments: