Sunday, April 18, 2010

Obama: It Sucks Being A Superpower

Did you see the President say this at the end of his nuclear summit:

Whether we like it or not, we remain a dominant military superpower....

Whether we like it or not? Are you shitting me? Did you ever think you would live to see the day where an American President regrets the fact that we have a tremendous military advantage over the rest of the world? What a drag it is, to be able to defend yourself. How unfair it all is.

I for one, LOVE that we are a superpower. I thank God that I live in a country that does not have to rely on another country to provide its national defense. Nothing is better than that. It's the number one perk we have as Americans. And this President sees it as a burden?

Wake me up on the Stoop from this nightmare....

No comments: