Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Piece of Garbage

Fifteen years ago Baldman received a call from Stoop contributor Robbie. "I can't be certain" he said, "but I am pretty sure he is burning in hell right now." I asked him who he was referring too. "William Kunstler" he replied. And that is how I found out Kunstler had died. We both high-fived at the welcomed news.

William Kunstler. If I had to make a list of the worst of the worst, the absolute bottom of the barrel, filthy, subversive, radical anti-American vermin who have lived during my lifetime, William Kunstler would be at the top of that list.

I mention this piece of shit because PBS is showing a documentary on Kunstler -made by his daughters -tonight at 10 pm.

Apparently his daughters are cut from the same filthy cloth. Check out his daughter in this week's New Yorker describing an interview Kunstler gave regarding the Black Panthers:

This piece of footage brought home to us what our father meant when he taught us that all white people are racist,” she said.

Speak for yourself honey.



No comments: